Our Commitment to Avoiding Spread of Covid-19
Although recording in the studio typically only involves few people, we are taking steps to further prevent the spread of illness.
During this time, we encourage clients to follow the social distancing recommendations put out by the government (this includes no more than 10 people per session to allow proper social distancing in the studio).
We also ask that you cancel sessions if you are not feeling well (even if not the Coronavirus). If you are feeling ill a few days before the session, please cancel early if possible. If you are feeling ill the day of, we will respect cancellations without fees.
We further plan to protect against spread of illness by doing the following:
- Disinfect door handles, chairs and personal mixers regularly.
- Have hand sanitizer available in the control room next to the water bottles.
- We now use paper towels in the bathroom for drying hands.
- I will notify you and cancel if I or anyone in my family comes down with Coronavirus symptoms.
Streaming Live Sessions
I also wanted to make sure you are also aware that I can stream sessions to your home computer. If you don’t need to be here to record vocals or other instruments, you can experience your session virtually.
To do this, you only need the following:
- Good internet connection
- Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Google Chrome browser installed (Download for free here)
- Optional – Microphone (without a microphone, you can chat with a chat window)
You will join a link I share with you, put in a password and then listen to the changes that are being made in real time in high quality and low latency.